Senior Consultant Automotive (m/w/d)
Welcome to BCON
BCON is an owner-operated management consultancy for a strategic dealer network development in the sales and after sales business of the automotive industry. We have extensive competencies in the areas of:
- Network strategy: Development and piloting of market- and customer-oriented sales formats and innovative standards with subsequent worldwide rollout management
- Growth strategy and dealer network development: Implementation of standards and corporate identity, process optimization, qualification and digitalization of the retail sector via tool box and e-mobility readiness
- Market research: Focus on market and competitive analysis as well as continuous studies on the use of digital media, optimization of the customer journey and implementation of innovative drive technologies.
We offer you a wide range of interesting and varied tasks on major national and international projects:
- Development of growth strategies and dealer network development
- Implementation of project, rollout, process und quality management
- Market and competitive analysis on innovative topics
- Development of marketing/support concepts and subsequent implementation assistance
- Project control using agile project management methods
- Active product management support for products in the sales and aŌer sales business
- Project controlling under definition of a performance measurement with KPIs
Our corporate culture is characterized by openness and transparency, straightforwardness, loyalty and flexibility. You should also be able to identify with these values. We are looking for dedicated team players – the following requirement profile is indicative:
- Degree in business administration, industrial engineering or business informatics
- Focus on corporate/business unit development, sales, marketing or controlling
- Professional experience in consulting or industrial and commercial companies especially in the automotive sector desirable
- Affinity for the automotive industry
- Interest in innovative topics (e.g. corporate identity, e-mobility, digitalization)
- Experience with agile project management methods is a plus
- Your strengths include initiative, strong communication and effective analytical skills
- Fluent business English and German (written and spoken)
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Variety: No two days are alike – exciting challenges, interesting thematic fields and independent processing of projects.
- Personal development: Regular feedback meetings as well as workshops (e.g. SCRUM, Leading SAFe certification) and individual trainings to further advance your career.
- Infrastructure: State-of-the-art digital infrastructure. Modern and agile working environment in stylish offices Germany-wide as well as flexible home office arrangements.
- Perspective: Performance-oriented salary package and rapid promotion opportunities.
- Company pension: Attractive offer and subsidy for occupational benefit plan.