The activity of BCON is focused on the highest customer satisfaction, which we achieve through our long lasting and extensive BCON quality management system. The focus is on customer requirements, a high degree of employee satisfaction and risk management to secure the optimization of our consulting and project management processes.
The following five key factors make our quality management system transparent:
- BCON has been awarded with the TOP CONSULTANT-seal 2021. This makes us one of the best consultancies for medium-sized companies in Germany. The basis of the competition is a survey of our customers who have previously worked with us.
Read more (pdf)
- BCON is certified as a partner in climate action 2021
- BCON is certified according to the quality management standard DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015. Audits by accredited certification companies of the Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH (DAkkS) confirm the certificate on an ongoing basis.
- BCON acts on the principles of professional services published by Bundesverband Deutscher Unternehmensberater BDU e.V.
- BCON follows the industry norm DIN EN 16114:2011 for management consultancy services.
- BCON is a listed consulting company of BAFA. This means that our advisory services for the “Förderung unternehmerischen Know-hows” program are partially covered or financed by the federal government.
- BCON has been awarded the TOP seal of approval and OPEN Company by Kununu, the leading platform for employer ratings.